Seasoncard Renewals 2017/18

I think I'm £620 in 211 at the moment. 5% would take me just above £650. £3 a month extra on the direct debit doesn't sound too much but sometimes it's the principal of the thing.

If I can relocate to 115, 116 or 117 then I'd expect a nicer price. I implore everyone on here to share prices and decisions.

Don't think it's particularly great that the prices are only announced as soon as the window opens, gives people much less time to decide and/or get the money together.

Don't think it's particularly great that the prices are only announced as soon as the window opens, gives people much less time to decide and/or get the money together.
Don't have to buy today, and most would use direct debit I'd have thought.

Mine is currently £750 on gold in East Stand 106.

If it goes higher then there's a good chance I'll pack it in.

I pretty much concur with the sentiment of a lot of people on here in that I'm at the point of calling it a day. I've had my season ticket 20 years this year but I just don't enjoy it anymore - I really thought with Pep as manager I'd get the buzz back but in truth I've found this season a total grind. I moved from the South Stand to one of those 'pitchside' seats last year to save on costs but that was a mistake as the atmosphere (and view for that matter) is dire from down there. I'll have to give it some proper thought this time around.

If the prices go up, I'd be happy to go along with a mass walk out at a certain time. Worked for Liverpool fans didn't it? We as fans need to make a stand because if we don't, the prices will keep going up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.