Seasoncard Renewals 2017/18

Quite a few will be doing this I suspect which makes the decision to raise prices look even more stupid. For every £10 or £15 increase, they'll be losing £50 and that doesn't include people coming off the cup schemes. So if 20,000 tickets have gone up by an average of £10, it'll only take 4,000 people cancelling Platinum to negate the increase. This could actually lose the club money so is an utterly incredible decision.
Shortsighted as fuck, how much of my season card money goes to pay the idiots who make these decisions? Whatever it is it's less next season £430 down to £390.

Imbociles.

I don't think it will be as bad for CFG as it seems on social media whinging so and so's such as myself.... Talk is cheap, and I reckon most will renew anyway, regardless of what they say online.

I haven't as I believe actions speak louder than words and know when the piss is being taken.
It'll keep rising, and one day you won't be able to afford it sadly, and you won't be going.
Until then, enjoy.

I'm making my own change now.
And if many other Blues took this stand the CFG would fucking listen.

Full respect to the scousers for their protest on pricing.
The club heard and backed down.

Seems our fanbase are happy, and are also happy to see lower income Blues losing out, and replaced by JCL's

No mass protest.
I'm all right jack!!!!

Whoever decides to up the ticket prices is a right twat. Don't we generate like £400-£500 million a year? What exactly is £1 million extra going to do?

Whilst we keep rolling over and having our tummies tickled justifying rises, its only £15, £20, £25 etc, the club will continue to take the piss. There is absolutely no need or justification for City any price rise whatsoever next season yet, our club, yes ours Ferran, decide they really need the extra 750k they may get from this rise.

Bollocks to them

Whilst we keep rolling over and having our tummies tickled justifying rises, its only £15, £20, £25 etc, the club will continue to take the piss. There is absolutely no need or justification for City any price rise whatsoever next season yet, our club, yes ours Ferran, decide they really need the extra 750k they may get from this rise.

Bollocks to them

exactly. some of our fans seem to justify it though, with 'its only 15 quid'..... its gone up every year now pretty much. it will go up next season and the season after. yet there will still be people saying its not that much. gradually people are being priced out, the atmosphere is getting worse and there are more empty seats. there is no justification for these rises at all.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.