Seasoncard Renewals 2017/18

Is that because you are a s/ c holder though. I'm a matchday buying cityzen , I knew the prices, well almost I though it was £30, less £5 for cityzens so £25.

I often check the ticket site.

I will be asking a couple of lads in work if they want a ticket. I can buy 6. They are always looking to go, but not at £40 and £50 a ticket.

The thread is turning into the a joke. The same posters....the self proclaimed leaders of the angry mob on every page telling us AGAIN and AGAIN that they have reached tipping point over the extra 50p a game.

Yes perhaps. But can you change your user name to Profit of Doom? More appropriate.

I often check the ticket site.

I will be asking a couple of lads in work if they want a ticket. I can buy 6. They are always looking to go, but not at £40 and £50 a ticket.
And that's the point isn't it. Give newbies the chance to buy cheap tickets and you get them hooked. Allow them to buy 5 tickets @ £20 when they sign up for membership or something.

Just renewed SS3 £390 an increase of £10 not on any of the cup sceams but can have my seat for any of the games we are drawn at home or be relocated if stand is given to away fans (c/l fa/c l/c)m prem league 19 games £20.52 a game I'm happy MCFC CTID

Yes, they've got rid of that. No matter who we play, or where you are sat, there's not much difference between matchday ticket prices. City have done away with smaller clubs(no offence to them) and cheaper ticket prices.(to try and attract fans that wouldn't normally go to those kind of games) West Brom, midweek, all £35+, bar SS level 3 which is £20. I can currently buy 6 tickets.

£20 is cheap, but how many City fans know about that price? I didn't until I logged on to the ticket page. Nothing on the OS home page. Once again, poor communication from the club about ticket prices and availability via the website.

Seriously, you'd think they would have 50% of the home page advertising those prices. Once again, it boils down to the people running the club. They could fill the seats and kill the Emptyhad jibes(not arsed, just highlighting it) with common-sense marketing and ticket sales. It really is unexplainable and frustrating.

BTCVGxj.jpg
Got my brother and 2 of his mates the £20 ones yesterday he had been on but cheapest he could find was £35. Don't know where he was looking but they could advertise them better

Renewed last week £515.00 for me and £130.00 for my son in the family stand. Having to take my daughter to the Leicester game this Saturday and had to pay £35.00 for the ticket, that seems a bit over the top but still think the season ticket is ok at the price.

I'm talking about Leicester not West Brom. Every seat is £58 whether it's Level 1, 2, 3, down the side or behind the goal. Even an U-16 is £35. Mum, dad and youngster - £151.

They may say it's a sell-out but I can pretty well guarantee the stadium won't be full.

I think the Leicester game will have less no-shows than the Palace game. The pricing for individual match tickets for Leicester is scandalous but City have been quite clever with that one. For months, everyone thought that would be the last home game of the season and many fans would've bought tickets for it on the off chance that we might even be challenging for the title. Behind the usual suspects of United, Chelsea, Arsenal, Liverpool, and Spurs it was showing on the ticket page from quite early in the season as having little availability so plenty of fans were suckered in to buy tickets for it months ago. In fact, I'm sure it was showing as a sell out on the ticket page the other week before the seat exchange kicked in.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.