Seasoncard Renewals 2017/18

I renewed several days ago and did not select an option for car parking. Now I can't find a link to do it. Any one got any ideas? Thanks.

Just renewed on line what a joke, 3 tickets I had to put my credit card details in 10 times. Get back to the good old days were you could walk up to the ticket office and do it in person with that out dated concept CASH.

What a complete and utter joke!!! I looked online at 9.30 am this morning to renew 3 season tickets, but it became clear that I would have to enter credit card details at least 10 times and that it wasn't clear how to get on all 3 cup schemes for all 3 of us, so I decided to telephone renewal number 444 1894 instead. What a complete and utter total waste of time!!!! First call, after going through half a dozen option numbers, I'm put on hold with Blue Moon being sang by what sounded like a Dutch guy with a lisp....annoying! After 55 minutes a woman eventually answered and after 10 minutes of chat told me I couldn't renew because I'd been online and it still had me active, so in effect I'd been blocked. She told me to wait 15 minutes and phone them again. I waited 15 minutes, phoned them again, and cue the Dutch guy with a lisp singing for just over an hour. Eventually another woman answers and says I'm still blocked, so I would have to wait again and phone a number in Nottingham, because this number would 'short cut' the MCFC wait. Wrong! After waiting again and phoning the Nottingham number, I was on hold for 35 minutes, but this time no Dutch guy singing. Eventually a bloke answers and says I'm on the wrong line and transfers me to the MCFC line and the Dutch guy starts singing again whilst I'm waiting another 70 minutes this time! Eventually a woman answers and says I'm now unblocked and starts to take details of my renewal. Then my hand held battery died (I'm not surprised) and obviously I'm cut off. I'm now on another phone and been waiting another 45 minutes with the Dutch guy with a lisp still singing Blue Moon. Its now 2.15 pm and I've been waiting nearly 5 hours to spend the best part of 2 grand to renew 3 seasoncards! What other organisation anywhere in the world would make a customer wait 5 hours to spend 2 grand with them, and I've still not yet got through!!!!!!! Utter shite!!!!!!

Renewed for Gold Seasoncard. Same price as last years Platinum.
By the way you can renew on line but you have to select renew online, select direct debit and complete a whole new direct debit mandate.
But even with the level of Loyalty points I have I can no longer get away game tickets cept for midweek games down in the smoke to teams like West Ham so Platinum is a waste of time.

Renewed for Gold Seasoncard. Same price as last years Platinum.
By the way you can renew on line but you have to select renew online, select direct debit and complete a whole new direct debit mandate.
But even with the level of Loyalty points I have I can no longer get away game tickets cept for midweek games down in the smoke to teams like West Ham so Platinum is a waste of time.
Ditto. Gone Gold myself now. What a joke of a webste though, not user friendly in the slightest! Once you have joined a cup scheme I couldn't find confirmation, I had a browse around thinking it would be under cup scheme management but it wasn't and eventually found it under recent purchases.

If you're auto renewing via direct debit, make sure that you check what cup schemes you are on.

They've signed me up to the league cup scheme which I wasn't on last year, and have said that I was.

I'd like to think that this was a genuine mistake by the club, but the way we're heading I'm not so sure.

we've gone gold now two of us and come out of all cup schemes!
it would be interesting to know what kind of a hit the club has taken over the amount of people dropping to gold and coming out of cup schemes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.