Content:

Together rubber wristband
City biro
Pin star badge
Champions postcards
Real leather card holder
A programme of last season

And obv seasoncard ;)

so another bunch of lucky bag tat like last season.

sorry but i can't imagine anybody over the age of 8 being impressed by or even wanting these 'freebies'. most people i know binned them upon receipt last season.

laserblue said:

sorry but i can't imagine anybody over the age of 8 being impressed by or even wanting these 'freebies'. most people i know binned them upon receipt last season.

lol

Well i like them i guess some people are just greatful cause we dont much for free in this life anymore ;)

Got mine too. Better freebies than last yr. the card holder and pen are useful and the season review booklet looks good too. I'll give my wristband away tho
5add0be0-6073-385d.jpg

laserblue said:

I thought I was meldrew?

Some people wouldn't be happy if they got a free blow job from Beyonce with there season ticket!

laserblue said:

Dunno about that mate, that Champions postcard isn't going in the bin. I've got a few rag mates that ive not spoke to in a while.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.