Seasoncards to be sent out. Paper tkts possible for Watford

Just thinking out loud can you imagine if the stand fails its test ,so your going to have paper tickets for season cards that haven't turned up and paper tickets moving people round the ground.
Not a snow ball in hells chance are a lot of people going to be seeing the first half of the Chelsea game ,as they que up for there Tickets

mine arrived yesterday, had 3 txts in morning and had arrived by time i was home from work. it was personalised, picture came out ok, card bent like others mentioned here.
my mate (and fellow bluemoon'er) who lives down this neck of the woods hasnt recieved any emails or txt's so looks they arent being sent out by area but more lucky dip.

Had mine delivered today, yay!

I used to work in printing and many a customer would have rejected these. Then again some, no all, of my customers were just c*nts.

But why do we have to have a new card every year? Just give us an undated one and enable it as they do for cup games. Bet it won't be long before we have a system using a phone app to gain entry, that'd be cool and a lot cheaper for the club.

Love all the peripheral bits and pieces - but did anyone else find the Cityzens cock-ring a bit on the small size?

Got mine ages ago. Apart from the season card it went straight in the bin. What a waste of money....................oh no wait. I kept the badge also.

Still not got mine or my boy's season cards. Supporter services said they are now working into beginning of next week to send them out as there is a backlog. Haven't got my open training tickets either - any sense and they will all come together but I doubt it. (Almost flapping)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.