Seasoncards

mayo31

Had a nightmare whilst on holiday with my phone

Lost my season cards from my wallet

Has anyone else had similar and what do you have to do to get them back?

Had a nightmare whilst on holiday with my phone

Lost my season cards from my wallet

Has anyone else had similar and what do you have to do to get them back?
Happens to my wife regularly. Tried phoning with no luck, even after over 30 minute wait. Went to the ground, the staff were very helpful but said it was an iPhone issue not the clubs. They dicked about with her phone and its been ok since but every game were never sure whether the ticket will be in the wallet.

You can’t just download them again on your iPhone. Mine disappeared from my wallet early in this season having buggered about the previous season constantly reverting back to an earlier UCL game after every single match. Tried to get it sorted that season ( 2022/23) via numerous phone calls and visits to the stadium all to no avail. When it disappeared from my wallet completely this season went through the same rigmarole, phone calls and visits to the stadium again without success. Now have to print at home for all games which frankly is a pain in the arse. Told by supporter services to try again during the close season when they are not as busy. I think the IT department are a bunch of frauds or just useless.

Mine goes from Gold to Silver at least once a week for no reason at all ..bizarre

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.