Seasonticket Colin Bell Stand for next 5 home games

imrebanana

I am away for the next 5 home games ( Watford through to Norwich games ). Seaonticket for sale in the Colin Bell Stand, level 3 block 325 row L which is in the front half of level 3 midway between the halfway line and 18yd line of the South Stand, great view. I would like to sell the ticket to someone for all 5 matches therefore asking for reduced price of £36 per match i.e. £180 in total. I sit next to a regular poster on here and the ticket can be collected from him outside Turnstile T before the Watford game and handed back after the Norwich game. Exact details of meet and payment details will be supplied by PM to purchaser.

Re above post: I leave today for a couple of months abroad so I am reducing this ticket to £30 per game. Although I thought someone would be interested in all five games I have now posted in the Watford thread above to sell tomorrows game individually. Should I not sell the ticket for the other four home games I will advertise separately at this price nearer the matchdates. PM me please if you are interested. Thanks.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.