Seat Counters - 2022/23

i hope so .
i think the club got the priing about right on this one
yep- loads of games.
its an expensive time,,,
but - this is the best city we have ever had. Enjoy it . even from your front room
:-)

Copenhagen away - Sold around 2,950, with cica 900 left but 1 on the planner now, sold about 10 in the last 5 days. Not sure if they will put extras on.

BVB - around 2,300 showing, only 1 of 4 seating blocks gone on sale, 2,100 left standing. Sales around 150 in each of last 2 windows, and will go low.

789 seats left for Copenhagen at home. 300 of those seats are in the SSL3 away end. L1 and L2 are nearly sold out. Just a few singles left.

Looks like level 1 sold out on the planner now for Copenhagen 699 left level 2 showing singles can see this selling out or being close as 2 days still to go

Copenhagen away - Sold around 2,950, with cica 900 left but 1 on the planner now, sold about 10 in the last 5 days. Not sure if they will put extras on.

BVB - around 2,300 showing, only 1 of 4 seating blocks gone on sale, 2,100 left standing. Sales around 150 in each of last 2 windows, and will go low.
Under 900 for BVB now, 10 times as many as expected sold or were removed last window. Still 3 blocks to be added.

Under 900 for BVB now, 10 times as many as expected sold or were removed last window. Still 3 blocks to be added.
Cheers. Did all of the standing tickets go on sale initially this morning?

I qualify tomorrow but dont want to be paying £58 if it can be helped.

I believe there was 3180 tickets total. So I'm guessing those other 3 block represent around 900 seats. 1800 seats left then in total atm?

Cheers. Did all of the standing tickets go on sale initially this morning?

I qualify tomorrow but dont want to be paying £58 if it can be helped.
There was only 280/3198 tickets seated, so there is no chance there won't be standing left tomorrow

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.