Seat Counters - 2022/23

It’s £9 per ticket for Children for a Prem game at Anfield (every stand).

I’ve banged this drum about kids tickets. It’s £40 minimum to take a kid to the Spurs game, when Liverpool charge £9. That is an absolute disgrace and anybody involved in setting that price, or anybody who comes on here trying to justify it should hang their heads in shame.

Apropos of nothing in particular. I was watching Gladiator again for the nth time yesterday and as the body of maximums was carried out of the Colosseum arena by a cohort of imperial guards and fellow glads, I was looking carefully at the spectacular amphitheater and clearly saw a number of empty seats. I would have thought the least the Romans would have was a decent metro system to get folk back into town.

But there you go.
We've been to
Londinium & Exeter
Carthage & Cologne
But we still get stone empty seats

Empty seats at Rome...
...empty seats at Rome.

I have just been chatting with a united season ticket holder that had to be shown that the cheapest ticket for the Tottenham game was £68 as he totally didn't believe it? They really, really are taking the piss? And as for the kids prices?

I’ve banged this drum about kids tickets. It’s £40 minimum to take a kid to the Spurs game, when Liverpool charge £9. That is an absolute disgrace and anybody involved in setting that price, or anybody who comes on here trying to justify it should hang their heads in shame.
Those LiVARpool prices especially or young adults and children are far better than ours. Like us they too have world class players and an exciting team (most of the time).
Again, where are the City Matters reps and the supporters club complaining about these prices? Foot ball is cyclical, once Pep leaves there is no guarantee we will be serial trophy winners and we will not attract fans (especially local) with such high prices.

Those LiVARpool prices especially or young adults and children are far better than ours. Like us they too have world class players and an exciting team (most of the time).
Again, where are the City Matters reps and the supporters club complaining about these prices? Foot ball is cyclical, once Pep leaves there is no guarantee we will be serial trophy winners and we will not attract fans (especially local) with such high prices.
I think when Pep does go if we drop off a bit the prices will fall especially for individual games, even now they use 'dynamic' pricing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.