Seat Counters - 2023/24

885 for Brighton! Why has nobody kicked up a fuss about not knowing the date of the game which is probably our longest away trip of the season until a week before. Absolutely disgraceful by the broadcasters.

Probably because the sort of people who go to games like Brighton away in midweek, are generally the type who don’t kick up a fuss about these sort of things.

885 for Brighton! Why has nobody kicked up a fuss about not knowing the date of the game which is probably our longest away trip of the season until a week before. Absolutely disgraceful by the broadcasters.
I thought the reason for the doubt about which day is because it depends on if we are in the CL semi final and what day we get for that? If that’s right then not sure why you’re blaming the broadcasters? Or have I misunderstood?

I thought the reason for the doubt about which day is because it depends on if we are in the CL semi final and what day we get for that? If that’s right then not sure why you’re blaming the broadcasters? Or have I misunderstood?
They could of just put it on the Wednesday but sky sports don't want it clashing with Everton v Liverpool all about viewing figures. Wankers

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.