Seat Counters - 2023/24

Just had a look on the coventry city website and their forum, they have sold 25000 tickets according to their official site, but seat counters have got just 7500 ish left, absolute amateurs, can we loan them a professional counter, it’s a tough watch
What's the criteria like? Guessing it's pretty restricted up to now if they've still got that many to sell as I've no doubt that they'll sell out easily

What's the criteria like? Guessing it's pretty restricted up to now if they've still got that many to sell as I've no doubt that they'll sell out easily

i get the impression that because of the elongated procedure they have fucked up and may well struggle to sell all the tickets, at one point they had 6 days on the same criteria, basically no movement, and now those who have purchased are saying they cannot sit with people whom they would like to buy for, it's not going well

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.