Seat Counters - 2023/24

This is the point. They are wanting to drive people to the cup schemes. If people start missing out on finals as not on the relevant cup scheme (even if season ticket holders), the club will hope that will drive people to join the schemes the following season. Its sly but i would bet thats what they are trying to achieve as there will many left disappointed it seems for this FA cup final
You've hit the nail on the head there Bluearmy.

You've hit the nail on the head there Bluearmy.
To be honest we don’t struggle to sell games in the cup so not sure they would as tourist/infrequent visitors are more likely to spend more and ticket prices are higher for non cup scheme members.

The sales for this have been odd though and a bit suspect. It wouldn’t surprise me at all to see hundreds/thousands of tourists in our end.

Not many left behind the goal in either top or bottom tier now. Mostly just £115-145 tickets left on the sides in upper tier.

That’s my dad and his mate. They are 10-11k despite having a season ticket since Maine Road. I agree that a lot will be in that criteria. There will be a big rush at 1pm because there aren’t any criteria above that for non cup scheme members (I don’t think)
Minimum points for anyone who has been a season ticket holder from 1998 or any date before, but gone to the 3 FA Cup finals points were awarded for is 5,550.

If your first season ticket was 2003/04 you would lose 500 and wouldn't have got a ticket for Stoke with minimum points, so therefore 5,030. We got a lot of new ST holders then as the stadium was as lot bigger.

Minimum points from 2015 when it expanded again, assuming Watford attendance is 2,730.

All that takes into account next year's renewal points and 2020/21 being zero points.

There are a lot who rarely go if not included on their ST, and there points total will be in these regions maybe one big cup game a season which gets them ten points nowadays etc.

Minimum points for anyone who has been a season ticket holder from 1998 or any date before, but gone to the 3 FA Cup finals points were awarded for is 5,550.

If your first season ticket was 2003/04 you would lose 500 and wouldn't have got a ticket for Stoke with minimum points, so therefore 5,030. We got a lot of new ST holders then as the stadium was as lot bigger.

Minimum points from 2015 when it expanded again, assuming Watford attendance is 2,730.

All that takes into account next year's renewal points and 2020/21 being zero points.

There are a lot who rarely go if not included on their ST, and there points total will be in these regions maybe one big cup game a season which gets them ten points nowadays etc.
I haven’t got a clue how the points system works, and the only scheme I am in is the FA Cup one. Got my ticket at 10am on Thursday.

This is the point. They are wanting to drive people to the cup schemes. If people start missing out on finals as not on the relevant cup scheme (even if season ticket holders), the club will hope that will drive people to join the schemes the following season. Its sly but i would bet thats what they are trying to achieve as there will many left disappointed it seems for this FA cup final
Don't understand why people who want to go to Wembley aren't in the cup scheme already.

I’m sure I got what seemed like a random 2,000 points or so for no apparent reason back in the early days of points. Not sure if everyone got that as like a joining fee or something?

I’m sure I got what seemed like a random 2,000 points or so for no apparent reason back in the early days of points. Not sure if everyone got that as like a joining fee or something?
I think S/T holders who'd had a S/T for 4 or 5 years previously received an extra 1,000 or 1500? points when the points scheme started.

I think the 1pm window for non cup scheme over 10k points will be a free for all and all the remaining tickets will be sold then. Unfortunately I'm waiting for 4pm.

If I'm right and it sells out at 1pm will the club suspend the criteria drop downs in case we get more tickets from the FA at a later date?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.