Seat Counters - 2023/24

30 blocks showing for Wolves, if correct it's a disgrace. Coming up for Devon and due to costs overnight in Manchester I'm stopping in Premier Inn outside Wolverhampton Station, if 81year old FOC like me put in the effort what the fuck is the reason for empty seats if you have post code in Greater Manchester.

30 blocks showing for Wolves, if correct it's a disgrace. Coming up for Devon and due to costs overnight in Manchester I'm stopping in Premier Inn outside Wolverhampton Station, if 81year old FOC like me put in the effort what the fuck is the reason for empty seats if you have post code in Greater Manchester.
There's probably no more than 75 seats available and they will all be those of Season Ticket holders who can't make it and have put them on the exchange for resale.

Here we go again.

These are Seat exchange returns. It happens every game right up to kick off. The game sold out months ago.

You know its in Manchester not Wolverhampton don't you ? ;-)

30 blocks maybe, but a grand total of 43 seats available. All ticket exchange singles.

I'm sure everyone with a Gtr Manchester postcode will accept your humble apology : )

Here we go again.

These are Seat exchange returns. It happens every game right up to kick off. The game sold out months ago.
Due to train strikes I have put my seat in 305 on the ticket exchange 6 times this season and its been sold within two days every time,if Saturday is not sold out its a disgrace but if for whatever reason a supporter can not attend on the day I fully understand.

Due to train strikes I have put my seat in 305 on the ticket exchange 6 times this season and its been sold within two days every time,if Saturday is not sold out its a disgrace but if for whatever reason a supporter can not attend on the day I fully understand.
As apologies go, that's right up there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.