Seat Counters - 2023/24

It'll be interesting to see if 2,400 actually go to points. Surely there's more important people such as Seasonal Hospitality members and Club Partners these tickets could go to!

The other 40% had their tickets. I suspect they might want a few more buy the vast majority will go to ST holders with points.

Haven't the club announced that these tickets are available to qualifying seasoncard holders? I got the text and that's how I read it...
They announce that for every game yet plenty get siphoned off to other groups.

"From this allocation, the following groups will receive tickets for this match: Season Ticket Members, Seasonal Hospitality Members, Owner, Board of Directors, Football Management, Players, Club Officials and Staff, Former Players, Club Partners and the Man City Supporters Club."

So we got more cup final tickets but once again matchday members are told to go and fuck themselves. I have nearly 7000 points but won’t get a sniff. Cunts.

Attachments

• IMG_0126.png
    IMG_0126.png
    231.3 KB · Views: 101
  • IMG_0127.jpeg
    IMG_0127.jpeg
    203.3 KB · Views: 99
Just picked up another 1 X £45 & 1 X £35 for a couple of people who were resigned to missing out.

Loads of cheap seats available and I was either very lucky or there wasn’t much of a queue.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.