Seat counters 2023/24

I know the game is a while off yet but those Burnley returns have been there for a few days and barely any have sold. There are over 1,500 tickets available throughout the rest of the stadium as well, despite what people say they’re not all ticket exchange either, we’re supposed to be going for an historic fourth title and it’s going to be dispiriting on the night.

When it comes to ticketing, both in price and how they’re distributed the club is a joke.
We’re the best part of 3 weeks away from a midweek home game in the depths of winter against unglamorous bottom of the table opponents and you’re already dispirited that a tiny percentage of the tickets haven’t been sold yet ?

Jesus.

We’re the best part of 3 weeks away from a midweek home game in the depths of winter against unglamorous bottom of the table opponents and you’re already dispirited that a tiny percentage of the tickets haven’t been sold yet ?

Jesus.
You said it yourself pal, it’s a midweek game against unglamorous opposition in the depths of winter and the club are selling them for £61, that’s what’s dispiriting.

You said it yourself pal, it’s a midweek game against unglamorous opposition in the depths of winter and the club are selling them for £61, that’s what’s dispiriting.
I get it, but wouldn't most fans just hang off buying a stock priced ticket if the club massively discounted tickets nearer the time?

Besides, I don't want any of those unwashed, foul mouthed Manc types breathing on my sushi or my ginseng and honeysuckle tea. It would almost certainly spoil my instagram selfie.

;^)

They should have been substantially cheaper from the moment they went on sale, £61 is too much for any game really but for this game in particular it’s ridiculous.
I aoologise, but ive edited my original post.

My reasoning is now much clearer.... ;^)

They should have been substantially cheaper from the moment they went on sale, £61 is too much for any game really but for this game in particular it’s ridiculous.
During 21/22, you could get a ticket for the derby or Liverpool for £63, now they're charging £61 for a midweek game in the middle of the season against Burnley!! These price rises are a disgrace and they're happening far quicker than people realise.

During 21/22, you could get a ticket for the derby or Liverpool for £63, now they're charging £61 for a midweek game in the middle of the season against Burnley!! These price rises are a disgrace and they're happening far quicker than people realise.

Don’t worry, it’s sold out. The empty seats are Seat Exchane seats, so it doesn’t matter if the seats remain empty. ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.