Seat counters 2023/24

If Spurs and West Ham can fill 60k stadiums having been in 30 odd thousand for many years , we should also be able to ( if priced right)
What spurs and west ham dont do is share a city with the rags. We lost a 20 year generation of potential young blues because of their success. Any kids who had the choice who to support (no peer pressure etc) chose those red cunts.
That tide has turned and i usually count more blue kits than red at my sons u9 footy training.
I know of 2/3 blokes who arent in to football whos kids are little blues.

So we are still playing a bit of catch up, but catching up is what we are doing.

If Spurs and West Ham can fill 60k stadiums having been in 30 odd thousand for many years , we should also be able to ( if priced right)
The Premier League is a tourist magnet and there’s not many cities with more tourists than London. Spurs got 80,000 for Champions League games as well, nowhere near that number would have been genuine fans.

What spurs and west ham dont do is share a city with the rags. We lost a 20 year generation of potential young blues because of their success. Any kids who had the choice who to support (no peer pressure etc) chose those red cunts.
That tide has turned and i usually count more blue kits than red at my sons u9 footy training.
I know of 2/3 blokes who arent in to football whos kids are little blues.

So we are still playing a bit of catch up, but catching up is what we are doing.
West Ham have more tourists in their gaff than proper fans, its the easiest ground to get Premier League tickets in London ! Spurs are only just behind Arsenal as the most expensive tickets in the league so pricing is not the issue and neither of them have won anything of note in over 30 years ! Yes tickets are way to expensive for a game against Burnley but it seems to have that many seats unsold a lot of season ticket holders have put their seats up for re sale !

Maybe i'm being harsh but it just feels to me that he's constantly talking down our fan base and talking up others.
I think certain comments made on a forum can always be perceived a bit differently to what that poster is really feeling. I know @jrb outside of this forum and when you talk to him in person, he can very critical of other fanbases.

the demand is there, i took my kids off the exchange as they cannot attend midweek, and offered them at cost online, sold within 3 minutes.
Yep. The demand is there but not at £61 and £33 for adults and juniors respectively.

You’ve done the right thing. It’s unlikely those tickets will have shifted if you’d left them on the exchange but loads will pay the true face value of the ticket (ST price divided by 19).

Plenty of City fans who have listed their tickets on the exchange for this one are going to be out of pocket, when they’d be better advised doing what you’ve done.

My tickets been listed for days on the exchange. Had it up on the Facebook exchange for £20. A pal from the Army messaged me asking if I was going, as he in the area. Transferred the ticket to him now, so a happy blue.

Literally as I exchanged, a blue messaged me offering £10. There is a demand, but not at the prices through the club.

I reckon there are at least 10k season card holders not going tonight. (Most of these tickets will have been resold). Burnley haven’t sold at least 1k of tickets. There’s a national train strike. Many people’s finances are stretched since Christmas.

There will still be a big crowd at the game tonight watching the best team in the land and all the world. If you can go great if not no worries.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.