Seat counters 2023/24

I get pelters sometimes for saying this from the perspective of the club, but the ground is 90%+ full for an awkwardly timed cat C game with 95%+ of tickets already sold one time over and the money sat in the club's bank accounts. No one from the club is looking at that and wondering if they need to change strategies or if they've got their pricing wrong.

I get pelters sometimes for saying this from the perspective of the club, but the ground is 90%+ full for an awkwardly timed cat C game with 95%+ of tickets already sold one time over and the money sat in the club's bank accounts. No one from the club is looking at that and wondering if they need to change strategies or if they've got their pricing wrong.
The Club are also committed to giving away batches of tickets to school kids every now and then so having a few spares could be seen as a win win. Ideally, the Club would want sell outs every game of course but it’s no hanging matter.

That’s all well and good but it’s such a short-termist approach in my opinion. Selling tickets for these type of fixtures at these prices is reliant on the team playing well and being successful. They should be looking at sustainably building the match going fanbase so that they will always be there in years to come, this isn’t the way to do it.

Also for whatever reason this fixture isn’t Cat C as it should be, they’ve upped it to Cat B, work that one out if you can.

That’s all well and good but it’s such a short-termist approach in my opinion. Selling tickets for these type of fixtures at these prices is reliant on the team playing well and being successful. They should be looking at sustainably building the match going fanbase so that they will always be there in years to come, this isn’t the way to do it.

Also for whatever reason this fixture isn’t Cat C as it should be, they’ve upped it to Cat B, work that one out if you can.
Does anybody know how many are actually left for tonight's game ? I certainly wouldn't take the ticketing website as gospel as it seems random at the very best !

There 2,292 showing on the seat planner plus people who can't make it wouldn't surprise me if it was up to 3k can't blame people not going £61 in ssl3 ssl1 and nsl1 £63 in others then £78 in 209 and other parts of level 2 crazy prices

The Club are also committed to giving away batches of tickets to school kids every now and then so having a few spares could be seen as a win win. Ideally, the Club would want sell outs every game of course but it’s no hanging matter.
Yes they sit the feckers behind me and they always cheer when the opposition score!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.