Seat counters 2023/24

100% of tickets in the 'away' area are allocated to the visiting club for distribution.
Any such tickets that end up in the hands of agencies etc can only come from City.

It will all be part of sponsorship deals etc. The club dances with the devil, the fans pay the price. Welcome to football.
Either that or Blues that have bought and resold

I’m hoping the semi goes down to the first criteria for cityzens!
Was lucky to get 3 for the Madrid game! Especially after last years’ debacle! The club got it spot on this time! The atmosphere should be amazing!

Seems a change to online? I logged in at 13.45 as I qualified first window to be ready for 14.00 when all the family qualify, now it’s kicked me out and put me in a Q even though I’m on 21K+! Bit annoying

Seems a change to online? I logged in at 13.45 as I qualified first window to be ready for 14.00 when all the family qualify, now it’s kicked me out and put me in a Q even though I’m on 21K+! Bit annoying

I think they kicked every off who was hanging around waiting for two and are opening it up again bang on two for everyone in the queue.

Presumably the 8000 missing are for supporters clubs and staff. Good counting work that mate. Looking forward to the count on this one. You think it will sell out? I think yes.
Yep, I agree that a lot of the 8000 wouldn't have even gone on sale at the start as like you say they'll be allocated to various groups.

Us seat counters don't have many games to to get our teeth into these days. I think it will sell out too. From memory, last year's still had around 18k-20k for sale when it went down to Cityzens so it'll be interesting to gauge demand amongst season ticket holders. The overall vibe I'm getting is that more are up for it this year.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.