Seat counters 2023/24

Be amazed if this don’t sell out, think we more or less sold out against Sheffield last season if memory serves me right. This time better opposition and since winning champions league seem to have attracted a lot more followers.
Think we sold about 31k out of 34k tickets v Sheff Utd last season

Be amazed if this don’t sell out, think we more or less sold out against Sheffield last season if memory serves me right. This time better opposition and since winning champions league seem to have attracted a lot more followers.
Don’t worry about selling out. The club has great connections with all the London ticket agencies so if we don’t sell them, they will!

Can get two in our end online for less than £110 each including booking fee which for a tourist is great value! They must be confident of securing them to be selling at that price.

Last edited:
They’ve also been a bit more sensible with the sales criteria I think.

Why not just sell all the tickets to genuine City fans via the OS? Are the people running the club that desperate to drive match day revenue at any cost that they have to siphon off a few hundred home match tickets to legal ticket touting websites?

Season ticket and match day tickets going up in price, home and away tickets being siphoned off to legal ticket touting websites, no new season tickets being made available, only being turned into match day tickets sales, etc.

What has our club become? What have the people running our club become? People who worked at Maine Road and have risen through the ranks at City, and have all but forgotten about the fans, and what the fans meant to the club.

The discord between the club and the City fans is actually growing even though Khaldoon admitted as much and promised to reverse that years ago.

Last edited:
Why not just sell all the tickets to genuine City fans via the OS? Are the people running the club that desperate to drive match day revenue at any cost that they have to siphon off a few hundred home match tickets to legal ticket touting websites?

Season ticket and match day tickets going up in price, home and away tickets being siphoned off to legal ticket touting websites, no new season tickets being made available, only being turned into match day tickets sales, etc.

What has our club become? What have the people running our club become? People who worked at Maine Road and have risen through the ranks at City, and have all but forgotten about the fans, and what the fans meant to the club.

The discord between the club and the City fans is actually growing even though Khaldoon admitted as much and promised to reverse that years ago.
For these type of games I'm all for selling to any blue that wants to go be that legacy fan or the mum with a young kid from Kidderminster who is city daft, as long as we give those 'legacy' fans first option which the criteria does. City get a hell of a lot wrong regarding ticket, but the Real tie and the semi they've got spot on for me

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.