Seat Counters - 2023/24

Awful 1st wembley trip for my 8 year old son on Saturday. Had to wait for sales criteria to open up to him and my wife so ended up in tier 2 right behind our goal as he was worried about being too high up. Been building his first wembley trip up all week so he wanted to get in early for the build up. When we got to our seats, an American family were sat in 2 of our 3 seats, who knew something was wrong as someone else had already tried to sit there. This was a whole hour and half before K.O. My lad sat in the 1 seat left until done french bloke came along shouting at him to get out of his seat, whilst I had gone to find someone to sort it out. When I went back to him, he was in tears. Stewards were clueless as to who could sort it out. Eventually a security bloke got hold of someone who took all 3 families to a ticket office. We were told the American family who were there first would stay. Moved us to a disabled viewing platform as there was some space there, but no seats. Eventually they found 3 seats near our original seats just as the whistle blew for kick off. Wembley were blaming City and City were apparently blaming Wembley. As it turns out our seats were sold 4 times. All we were given was an email address to complain to. I'm gutted that my lad sat upset most of the match as we were put next to the French bloke who had been shouting at him. What should've been a lifelong memory of a great day turned out crap because of a ticketing fuck up.

Awful 1st wembley trip for my 8 year old son on Saturday. Had to wait for sales criteria to open up to him and my wife so ended up in tier 2 right behind our goal as he was worried about being too high up. Been building his first wembley trip up all week so he wanted to get in early for the build up. When we got to our seats, an American family were sat in 2 of our 3 seats, who knew something was wrong as someone else had already tried to sit there. This was a whole hour and half before K.O. My lad sat in the 1 seat left until done french bloke came along shouting at him to get out of his seat, whilst I had gone to find someone to sort it out. When I went back to him, he was in tears. Stewards were clueless as to who could sort it out. Eventually a security bloke got hold of someone who took all 3 families to a ticket office. We were told the American family who were there first would stay. Moved us to a disabled viewing platform as there was some space there, but no seats. Eventually they found 3 seats near our original seats just as the whistle blew for kick off. Wembley were blaming City and City were apparently blaming Wembley. As it turns out our seats were sold 4 times. All we were given was an email address to complain to. I'm gutted that my lad sat upset most of the match as we were put next to the French bloke who had been shouting at him. What should've been a lifelong memory of a great day turned out crap because of a ticketing fuck up.
Sorry to hear of your bad experience but at least you got to see the game and a City win.

we where on the lower tier behind the goal and nearly got kicked out by stewards as we were standing ??
loads behind shouting and screaming for people to sit down constantly moaning.
never had that before at wembley, to me if you want to sit down, dont go behind the goals,
top tier or sides
There was a fair bit of it at the Sheff U semi too. Is this something that has come about as the base of our support is changing?

There was a fair bit of it at the Sheff U semi too. Is this something that has come about as the base of our support is changing?
i dont know, never in all the years been going had a problem standing at wembley, always go for similar seats,
will go same again for the final and hopefully no mithering,

If that was me I would be banging on the doors of someone senior at City today demanding a refund for tickets and travel. Awful way to treat fans!

Ask them to sort you out with final tickets for the grief.

I doubt it. When we played Sunderland around 10 years ago we were threatened that we would be kicked out if we didn't stay seated. Even with a corner kick the moaning gits behind us complained to the stewards. You couldn't make it up. Just wish there was a moaning section we could shove them all in.

Here we go again,it's the either or question, we get at every away match about tickets.
How many times do people need telling who is responsible.
MANCHESTER CITY FOOTBALL CLUB.
If it was random fans selling them on,how do you account for all of the tourist fans,being sat next to each ,on the same rows and in the same block.

Exactly. Just looked on livefootballtickets and you can buy up to 4 together in the away end for Fulham for £245 per ticket, plus a £75 service charge per ticket. Absolute joke. But there are plenty of tourists who would more than happily pay that to take in an English Premier League game in London to see the Citizens of Manchester vs The Craven Cottagers of Full Ham.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.