Seat Counters - 2023/24

This is making me nervous now. I qualified yesterday morning but I'm waiting until friends and family qualify tomorrow at 1pm whenI anticipate a big rush. There must be more tickets to come available, surely?
I've often thought that when buying as a group it would be helpful if points could be averaged across the F&F group to help purchase seats together. Eg

Eligibility bands
11000 - 13000
9000 - 11000
7000 - 9000
5000 - 7000

3x fans on 12000pts, 1x fan on 6000 = avg 10500pts, can buy together in the 2nd band instead of 3x 1st and 1x 4th
1x fan on 12000pts, 3x fans on 6000 = avg 7500pts, can buy together in the 3rd band instead of 1x 1st and 3x 4th

I'm having to wait for the next band due to missing out by 90pts! Incredibly frustrating but confident of getting tickets.

Plenty of suggestions that SCs got everything they asked for this year. Do you happen to know if your branch requested a similar number last year?
That’s what I’m saying, they requested a fair chunk more this year, not far off double.

That’s what I’m saying, they requested a fair chunk more this year, not far off double.
Sorry, I'll clarify - did they get everything they asked for last year? If so, they might have got everything they asked for if they'd requested a lot more last year too.

Sorry, I'll clarify - did they get everything they asked for last year? If so, they might have got everything they asked for if they'd requested a lot more last year too.
Yes, they got them all. I get the feeling supporters clubs have grown in numbers and therefore requested allocations this year, which if they all got full allocation it wouldn’t surprise me if it was circa 5/6k tickets.

Yes, they got them all. I get the feeling supporters clubs have grown in numbers and therefore requested allocations this year, which if they all got full allocation it wouldn’t surprise me if it was circa 5/6k tickets.
Cheers Rammy. This increase in OSC interest probably ties in with the research done by M18CTID showing a trend towards fewer tickets going to points.

Plenty of suggestions that SCs got everything they asked for this year. Do you happen to know if your branch requested a similar number last year?
Branches would have got 19% this year and last year I reckon. That’s 20%, less 1/5th contribution to the 18-25 allocation.

Some Branchea requested more tickets this time but that was probably balanced out a small number if Branches being ineligible because they hadn’t submitted their membership list in time

I bought my tickets on the first day, second window, and ticket availability did seem different this year with many of the blocks I usually consider having far more seats blocked out and unavailable.

Yeah, i'd be amazed if it did sell out at the

Good work. I don't suppose anybody clocked the original sales number last year? This year it was only 18,000.
That's higher than I expected. I can't find a figure for last year but @Corky predicted less than 20,000 would go on sale to points holders. My first count shortly after the first window opened - bear in mind I was in a queue - came up with almost 17,000 tickets. My first count this time round was less than 14,000

I've often thought that when buying as a group it would be helpful if points could be averaged across the F&F group to help purchase seats together. Eg

Eligibility bands
11000 - 13000
9000 - 11000
7000 - 9000
5000 - 7000

3x fans on 12000pts, 1x fan on 6000 = avg 10500pts, can buy together in the 2nd band instead of 3x 1st and 1x 4th
1x fan on 12000pts, 3x fans on 6000 = avg 7500pts, can buy together in the 3rd band instead of 1x 1st and 3x 4th

I'm having to wait for the next band due to missing out by 90pts! Incredibly frustrating but confident of getting tickets.
That’s a good idea. But I suspect City’s ticketing IT is a couple of decades away from being capable of processing all the required information correctly!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.