Seat Counters - 2023/24

That’s a good idea. But I suspect City’s ticketing IT is a couple of decades away from being capable of processing all the required information correctly!
Yes probably. I wouldn't mind being able to see the current loyalty points of my F&F groups members though, that should be easy, unless there is a way and I haven't seen it.

That's higher than I expected. I can't find a figure for last year but @Corky predicted less than 20,000 would go on sale to points holders. My first count shortly after the first window opened - bear in mind I was in a queue - came up with almost 17,000 tickets. My first count this time round was less than 14,000
Sorry, you're right, it was 14K. I got confused.

Yes probably. I wouldn't mind being able to see the current loyalty points of my F&F groups members though, that should be easy, unless there is a way and I haven't seen it.
You’re right - there isn’t a way to see that and it should be an easy fix. Have to resort to confirming people’s points ahead of every final which is tiresome.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.