Seat Counters - 2023/24

Same boat DD I just hope there are some in Level 1 as 1 is for my great-grandson (8) for his first Wembley trip.
Can we keep our fingers and toes crossed??? :-) I've been to the Podiatrist this morning so my feet are feeling great.... unfortunately the toes won't cross!! *lol*
Have you tried using a pair of pliers?

Seems unbelievably low numbers left given published criteria goes down to all seasoncard holders next Wednesday. I qualify on Tuesday p.m. (4,000 points) and had thought it would be ok but now I’m really concerned we will sell out before that. Can anyone see if any blocks have been “held back” from sale? Surely we should give supporters clubs their allocation once all seasoncard holders have had the chance to buy ??
You can buy in every block. There may have been seats held back but not blocks. We got an extra 2000 tickets too last year I think and returns from the club etc won’t have been put on yet. It is selling much faster though in my opinion. We usually sit about row 7-10 top tier at £70 and last year I could have had pretty much any block for those seats. Today there was only one with 3 together that low.

FA Cup Final. 4535 seats available for 4K criteria. That's a net difference of 1647 from previous one. Snapped around 15 mins before window opened.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.