Seat Counters - 2023/24

Sorry but who are the more deserving fans - season ticket holders who aren’t in the cup scheme, or people who don’t go all season (apart from the cup final) but are in a supporters club?
Fair comment. I really don’t want to get into all the supporters club politics. My comment was about those (like myself) with no involvement there and I should have said as much.

FA Cup Final. There are 3,969 seats available for the next criteria of "All season ticket holders on the FA Cup Scheme", a net difference of 566 since last criteria. Note that this does include at least 721 seats which have been added in Premium Level 2 across blocks 236, 237, 238 and 239 which were not available before.

FA Cup Final. There are 3,969 seats available for the next criteria of "All season ticket holders on the FA Cup Scheme", a net difference of 566 since last criteria. Note that this does include at least 721 seats which have been added in Premium Level 2 across blocks 236, 237, 238 and 239 which were not available before.
If this is all that is available there's going to be big pile on at 1pm and they won't last long after that. They should have higher points brackets at this point.

Any category 3/4 remaining?

It’s not a system being abused, they are only doing what they are allowed to do. They ask for requests, get the total numbers and they are submitted alongside the supporter numbers. The fact that the club don’t give a shit who they are as long as a member is where the system is royally fucked.
I always thought in previous years the system run by the branches was a lot stricter but over time this has been relaxed by more and more as they realised the club doesn't give a shit. I am pretty sure that some branches use to say that you couldn't apply for tickets unless you had attended a certain amount of monthly meetings as well as having the points etc. As you say the system is fucked although branch allocation is still limited to a certain percentage. The whole ticket allocation system, not just for Wembley, is fucked and nobody at the club seems to give a shit.

While new season tickets are not available it would be good if the club introduced a scheme where matchday Cityzens could join the cup scheme so they could have priority over people not in the scheme. It seems wrong that someone who has attended every round will lose out on tickets to someone who can’t be arsed with the FA Cup until we’re in the final.

I always thought in previous years the system run by the branches was a lot stricter but over time this has been relaxed by more and more as they realised the club doesn't give a shit. I am pretty sure that some branches use to say that you couldn't apply for tickets unless you had attended a certain amount of monthly meetings as well as having the points etc. As you say the system is fucked although branch allocation is still limited to a certain percentage. The whole ticket allocation system, not just for Wembley, is fucked and nobody at the club seems to give a shit.
There are more branches and more members now we're an elite team. The Executive Committee meetings with branches in the Stuart Pearce days sometimes had about only 10 people sat round a table. 17 major honours, hundreds of branches, thousands of members later, however......

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.