Seat Counters - 2023/24

If he's not got a season card or on cup scheme, how is he getting a ticket at 1pm today, or have I missed something?
As I've just discovered (via a phone call to City) I've shot myself in the foot with this one as I thought as he's a member/Citizen and has a number he would get through on the junior pull through but now I have to go back to the drawing board and hope we get through next season. :-(

Unfortunately, some of us don't have an OSC nearby. For example, I live in a big city (Nottingham) and there isn't one here. The nearest are 25/30 miles away. Anyone in Nottingham wants to start one (I have no idea how to go about it)? Or can Leicester/East Mids or Chesterfield OSC accept strays from Nottingham for next season?!

South Staffs have one. They meet usually Uttoxeter?

Got on in 1 minute. Can't see any new additions. 1909 left in upper and lower tiers (only about 6 in lower). Didn't count mid level
Out of interest when did you log in, DD? I was in the holding queue from about 10 to and then had to wait for 7 minutes to be let in. Probably should have just gone straight in at 1pm and would have been let in quicker

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.