Seat Exchange

bluecityste

Hi,

Has anyone heard anything about a seat exchange (or similar) scheme being in place for next season?

I want to renew my season tickets, but I struggle to make most of the midweek games as it means having a day off work to get there.

Thanks in advance!

Hopefully the club will start some scheme, as a foreign fan its a great way to get tickets when you travel over for a game.

For seasonticket holders who cant make the odd game, it would be good to so they can get a few quid back, especially in the future where it looks like prices might increase.

Exactly.

One of the questions on the Seasoncard questionnaire was about a ticket exchange service, so thought someone close to the club may have heard about any possible replacements for Seatexchange (there are lots of alternatives).

Yeah would hope the club set something up again because I can't make every game so need to make it worthwhile by selling off my midweek games as it won't be feasible to commute in from london for those.

The best thing would be to ask the club, if they know the demand is there for one they will set one up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.