semi final ticket thread. (in here please)

i`ve got one spare going for £30,i can meet you near the ground or arrange a meeting place,my coach leaves from manchester at 9am so should be down there reasonably early.

Just sent you a message mate thanks<br /><br />-- Sat Apr 13, 2013 6:25 pm --<br /><br />I live in denton mate will deffo have it off you! Just sent you a pm with my num

still have one ticket for £30 it cost me £32.50 for a genuine person who wants it,not like the last two wastes of space who said they we`re desperate for a ticket and then pissed me about,meet you near the ground.goodnight.

Hi guys thanks for all your offers de nero sorted us a ticket out for my brother so were all sorted & hope that isnt aimed at me samrod.. didnt mean to mess you aboit just you took till now to reply so wasnt sure if you had it or had alredy sold it. Thanks everyone

samrod said:
still have one ticket for £30 it cost me £32.50 for a genuine person who wants it,not like the last two wastes of space who said they we`re desperate for a ticket and then pissed me about,meet you near the ground.goodnight.

PM sent. Ill def have that if still available.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.