Semi tickets go on sale?

Wigan v Millwall tickets you can get on the fa site now. Looks like this fixture struggling to sell out.

spidermanc said:
Wigan v Millwall tickets you can get on the fa site now. Looks like this fixture struggling to sell out.

Most Millwall fans have the easier journey but both Clubs will struggle to fill it with their supporter base alone.

peoffrey said:
spidermanc said:

Most Millwall fans have the easier journey but both Clubs will struggle to fill it with their supporter base alone.

Millwall have already sold out....

Is there anyone who bought last Wednesday and still not had their ticket come through yet?

Still not got mine from last week, getting a bit nervous now.

Crumpsall Blue said:
Is there anyone who bought last Wednesday and still not had their ticket come through yet?

Still not got mine from last week, getting a bit nervous now.

I bought mine on 27th March, two weeks ago today.

Had a confirmation e-mail, purchase history updated, loyalty points updated and money debited from my account.

No tickets as yet though!

Contacted the club who told me I am to wait until Friday and if they still haven't arrived by then I should phone supporter services and they will re-issue the tickets for collection at Wembley.

This is the first time I have had a problem with the ticket office but its a real pisser nonetheless..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.