Sentimental Substitutes

David Pizarro is the only "senior" player on 9 league appearances according to the OS.

All the others would be getting a medal should we beat QPR

I didn't check to see how the youth players are set though

-- Thu May 10, 2012 12:26 pm --

bluesouthwales said:
David Pizarro is the only "senior" player on 9 league appearances according to the OS.

All the others would be getting a medal should we beat QPR

I didn't check to see how the youth players are set though

Actually, I think I've miss read the stats. I think its 5 total league appearances, 4 of them as sub.

I think the boss does have a sentimental side to him. I remember him bringing on Chris Chantler (it was his birthday) away to Juventus a couple of years ago in a Europa game, certainly wasn't tactical given his experience and it was so late in the game, don't think he even touched the ball but it will be a great memory for him. His priority on Sunday though will be just to win the game and then see what may develop.

No, Bobby's a professional.

As Kolo hasn't featured and Mario's been an unused substitute once in the last 5 games I can't see him changing from the formula that has given us a 100% record in those games.

They will be lucky to make the bench.

Player, starts, (sub)
David Pizarro, 1, (4)
Owen Hargreaves, 0, (1)
Nedum Onouha, 0, (1)
Abdul Razak, 0, (1)

Are the 4 players that have played for us this season that do not meet the qualifying criteria.

No I highly doubt it, he will let the big boys finish the match, the bench can join in celebrations later if the big boys do their job.

Be nice to see Shauny come on for the final 10 minutes with us already 4-0 up

Just imagine the ovation he'd get and rightly so

They will be lucky to make the bench.

Player, starts, (sub)
David Pizarro, 1, (4)
Owen Hargreaves, 0, (1)
Nedum Onouha, 0, (1)
Abdul Razak, 0, (1)

Are the 4 players that have played for us this season that do not meet the qualifying criteria.

Can't see Ned getting a game - well for the Blues anyway!

Bring Mario on as a 90th minute timekiller. Other than that, Id rather Dzeko got a sentimental spot.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.