Serge Aurier

kompany10

linked from a couple of sources, think this could be legit?

Good fullback who we could possibly get cheaper than walker

A good back up transfer target for Walker but I think he is too much of a problem player.

Will have serious problems getting a work permit, as he's recently been refused a travel VISA to the UK when PSG played Arsenal at the Emirates. He's also by all accounts a complete and utter **** to be around, not sure if he'd be a good addition to the dressing room. On the ability side alone I'd take him no question.

Calls his teammate a clown and his manager 'une fiotte' during an interview and gets himself indefinitely suspended as a result, calls a referee a 'dirty son of a woman' for rightfully sending Ibrahimovic off against Chelsea and assaults a police officer outside a nightclub. Decent amount of ability but a player we should swerve well wide of.

The arguments about his issues off the pitch issues absolutely have merit but there's an argument to be made for gambling on the player correcting his ways. If you believe that he will and you have the right manager, then there's a ton of value on buying him.

Personally I've always been a fan of taking a chance on problem players in all sports but that's just me. Glad it's not my decision to make.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.