Sergej Milinković-Savić

Just watched a comp video and all i see is Zidane. Not even kidding. The footwork and the way he moves the ball is so similar

I thought this pass from the weekend was very Zidane. Just the casualness with which he hits a 40 yard pass on the volley without looking.

Please please please. He will be the best midfielder in the world in a few years time. Can’t pass on the chance to sign these sort of players when we’re currently flying. I’d even be prepared to let gundogan go if it meant us signing Fred and SMS.

I thought this pass from the weekend was very Zidane. Just the casualness with which he hits a 40 yard pass on the volley without looking.

reminds me of kdbs pass to sterling against arsenal at home last season. bloody heck that's sweet

Would make sense if the Weigl deal is a no go.

Not seen much of this guy but from what I can see, his technical aspects are fantastic.

Sadly, his previous comments about Mourinho and United's known interest would suggest they are in the box seat.

I'm also wary of Castles bigging up our interest - always an agenda behind that turd.

Would make sense if the Weigl deal is a no go.

Not seen much of this guy but from what I can see, his technical aspects are fantastic.

Sadly, his previous comments about Mourinho and United's known interest would suggest they are in the box seat.

I'm also wary of Castles bigging up our interest - always an agenda behind that turd.
Are we still after weigl ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.