Sergio Agüero | Manchester City's All Time Top Goalscorer

He looks physically in the best shape he's ever been since he joined the club. Looks absolutely razor, and with his knee all fixed I genuinely think he could hit 40 goals this season. He already has 5...

He looks physically in the best shape he's ever been since he joined the club. Looks absolutely razor, and with his knee all fixed I genuinely think he could hit 40 goals this season. He already has 5...
Easily

Do Community Shield goals count?

15 this season and 15 next?! That would represent 2 very shit seasons. He might well get them all this season if he can stay fit.

Looked immense in both the Community Shield and Huddersfield games!

I know. I expect him to need 5 this time next year.

Seeing that Sergio knee is now sorted for the first time in years should we try and get him to stay an extra season and ask him to extend his contract! Because Sergio free from any discomfort going home at 32 years of Age seems a real waste of a true legend.

Does anyone think Sergio can beat Salah's PL record of 32 this season?

Shearer has called him the greatest ever premier league striker, I think when he eventually moves on the'll be a few more saying the same

Seeing that Sergio knee is now sorted for the first time in years should we try and get him to stay an extra season and ask him to extend his contract! Because Sergio free from any discomfort going home at 32 years of Age seems a real waste of a true legend.
It's got to be up to him. I reckon it will depend on whether we have won the CL by then and if we haven't whether he feels we've got a decent chance the following year.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.