Sergio Aguero - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Something has definitely clicked recently.

Looks a more complete player rather than a just a central striker who just waits for the ball to come into the box.

He has introduced flicks and balls around the corner that I didn't think he had in him.

Fair play. Love you Serge!

I thought it was his best, could have scored 5 (how he missed the open goal only he knows), but his overall play was very clever, seeing him ride the touchline a few times is just what we need, it pulls defenders all over the place.
That Aguero is very different to the pre Pep version,hence why it may not be the last time we see him in our shirt.

Disappointing news. I've felt it was time for him to move on for a while now and one or two half decent performances doesn't change that.

]

I know some people think he's just posturing, and he'd never day "yes he's off"....but that seems really definitive, no wiggle room. "he will be here next season".

I want to see him have a game like that against a big team though, sometimes he thinks its all down to him, and for me that hurts his game, and the teams. Anyway after the last few games, I'm sure I will.....

He already did it vs. Barcelona.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.