Sergio Aguero - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
He'll be happy there, by all accounts only a loan so that gives us a sideshow to follow this season, all the best Joe, show your class out there, learn some stuff and you're always welcome back, on our side blue boy!!

Kun was silly and we just carry on imo, end of the issue for me. I can see why some are pissed of that Fellaini gets away with it so often though. Kun will take his ban, fine, but i will be fucking livid if after this the bog brush gets away with it anymore. I will take whats coming but they better be fucking on it from now on.

who decides what incidents the referee does/doesn't have to look at after the match? Surely they are the ones with the most influence?
The panel of three who judge after the charge has been brought are basically a formality and pretty pointless.

Aguero is a great, no issue.

Wonder if Aguero is starting to feel pressure as Iheanacho develops. We also have Gabriel Jesus joining in January.

Fascinating to see how Pep manages this one, this season.

Hes competed with Balotelli, Dzeko, Negredo, Tevez, Jovetic and Bony (arf). I don't think he will be too worried.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.