Sergio Aguero - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure QPR will ever be able to be considered a big match - it is memorable no doubt for the circumstances and the title that came as a result of it, exciting season finale no question but evidence of bottle against a team that just avoided relegation and was a man down? We have different definitions about what constitutes bottle
Worst post ever

He doesn’t even know when his contract is up, that tells me he is happy here and is not even thinking about leaving. Great news.

The record has been hanging over his head the last few games. Finally it’s broken, he will be back to top form soon IMO.

We see something similar with Hamsik. He needs one goal to match Maradona’s record and two to break it and he hasn’t scored in a while and hasn’t hit top form yet. Such substantial records effect players.

I'm not sure QPR will ever be able to be considered a big match - it is memorable no doubt for the circumstances and the title that came as a result of it, exciting season finale no question but evidence of bottle against a team that just avoided relegation and was a man down? We have different definitions about what constitutes bottle

Eh? It wasn't long ago you said Aguero doesn't do it in a big match...well the QPR game was a big match as it was a title decider and when we needed him the most he stepped up and delivered....

Exactly,anyone who had the fortune to be in the ground on that fantastic day will tell you what an incredibly tense and pressured atmosphere it was.To possess the composure that Aguero displayed when he controlled that ball,held off opponents,and slammed it in the back of their net,took enormous bottle.

Lol @FCBarca and your transparency.

No doubt he wanked over Messi's performance against a shit Ecuador team. Hypocrite

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.