Sergio and Jovetic not at training

middleton___blue said:
I'm not buying this story. Until something official is said by the club/management, its bullshit. I mean come on, this guy works for the MEN right? Hardly works for the club does he.

Ermm you do know he was there watching training don't you? Along with the rest of the Manchester press pack who have also reported it

However, i'm pretty sure it will be only precautionary and they'll both be fine to play. Aguero from the start, Jovetic from the bench hopefully

It's clearly just a precaution to keep them fit for Tuesday. There's no need for them to train particularly hard when they play on Tuesday. With Dzeko out it is just to ensure they are fit. They'll do some light training but none of the squad will train particularly hard apart from Yaya and Dinho!

supercity88 said:
It's clearly just a precaution to keep them fit for Tuesday. There's no need for them to train particularly hard when they play on Tuesday. With Dzeko out it is just to ensure they are fit. They'll do some light training but none of the squad will train particularly hard apart from Yaya and Dinho!

Both will probably be asked to play 3 games in 8 days

And with their injury records its probably deemed unnecessary for them to train, im sure they will be at the training ground doing their usual routine away from the rest of the squad

supercity88 said:

Wrapped in cotton wool is the order of the day.No point in taking unnecessary risks.

cibaman said:
The more setbacks we have the more likely we are to pull off a shock

Strangely enough the worse things get the more confident I feel as well.
If we start with "half a team" the expectation will be zero but the support will be passionate. Shades of the Gornik game in 1971.

wolfie1988 said:
middleton___blue said:
I'm not buying this story. Until something official is said by the club/management, its bullshit. I mean come on, this guy works for the MEN right? Hardly works for the club does he.

Ermm you do know he was there watching training don't you? Along with the rest of the Manchester press pack who have also reported it

However, i'm pretty sure it will be only precautionary and they'll both be fine to play. Aguero from the start, Jovetic from the bench hopefully
Yeh i'm certain they'll be fine to play. As you say, it might be the case that they're doing it just be sure none of the 2 get injured. Because lets face it, we would struggle BIG time if both of them picked up knocks in training so better to be safe than sorry mate.

So IF this story is true...they'll be a reason behind why they're not training with the rest of the squad and a reason for this that none of us can will be aware of.

Looking forward too Manuel's conference now too see what he has to say on the topic ha

Whoscored (no bias so as reliable as any):

Sergio Agüero and Stevan Jovetic both skipped training on Monday but aren't considered serious doubts.

aguero93:20 said:
Meh. They were both fine leaving the pitch Saturday, probably just being wrapped in cotton wool for tomorrow.

They weren't. Don't know about Jovetic, but Sergio took a knock late on and limped off at the end. I was surprised nothing was made of it after the game

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.