Sergio Ramos

Hes a shit defender. Jose has a good team going forward but there defense needs to be ripped apart and bring in a new back 4. Kompany would be a brilliant player for Jose and I think he will be the 1 player that he would love to bring into there team a young defender thats only going to get better and better.

ManCityTom said:
For someone who is only 25 that has got to be some kind of record!

Also impressive considering that he managed Spurs before Redknapp, according to Chris Coleman at least...

leighton said:
Hes a shit defender. Jose has a good team going forward but there defense needs to be ripped apart and bring in a new back 4. Kompany would be a brilliant player for Jose and I think he will be the 1 player that he would love to bring into there team a young defender thats only going to get better and better.

Ramos is a turd but come on, he is a world class centre back, he was brilliant yesterday as well.

leighton said:

So shit he is the first choice RB for Spain and is a World Champion and European Champion while also being the first choice RB for one of the best club sides in the world.

leighton said:

Jose won't be there for much longer, fighting too much with the Spanish players and the chairman.

Madrids weak link has always been there defence and Ramos is a huge part of that defence. That defence is shit its there attacking thats winning them games. The Spanish league is like the SPL. 2 good teams and the rest is rubbish. When Madrid come up against a decent attacking team there defence crumbles a fair bit in my view. Just because Ramos plays for Spain doesnt mean hes a top class defender. I think people give way too much praise for Ramos I would have Richards ahead of him any day of the week at right back. I would also have Kompany ahead of him in centre back.

IH8MUFC said:
Only person to drop a cup under a bus as well
He was actually eclipsed in this feat by Maarten Stekelenburg when he was at Ajax a few weeks later. A goalkeeper dropping the cup is probably worse...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.