Serious

to be honest you would have to look very hard to find any players who covered themselves with anything but shit last night, just watched the last goal and Richards made no attempt to get back after he was passed.

Robbo. said:
marco said:
robbo i think we can and will finish 7th,i think we will still go through on thursday,the sason is far from over but i think things at city have to be addressed MH being one,in all honesty i hope he continues and takes us forward but as the weeks go by i feel he's not our man im afraid

Marco thanks for your post, Hamburg are a bloody good side and i think they could turn us over at the coms. Richards looked fucked after 75mins, and Dunne even though I love his commitment to the club, it sums him up last night when all it required was to pass it to our wing backs and he hoofed it 50 yards down the field and lost possession. He not good enough.

hamburg are a good side, so are Arsenal Villa and a few others we have turned over at coms,hang in there 2-0 isnt a hill to climb, i certainly will be backing us at the bookies to make a few bob

whats the point in us trying to get 7th
we are in the uefa cup now ffs

there will be no point in the rest of the season if we dont win uefa cup

we need phil scholari
we need mourinho
hey sparky, why dont u fuck off home

chrisi said:
whats the point in us trying to get 7th
we are in the uefa cup now ffs

there will be no point in the rest of the season if we dont win uefa cup

we need phil scholari
we need mourinho
hey sparky, why dont u fuck off home

Scolari ?
Think he got found out slightly at Chelsea

bluemoon32 said:
alibobs36 said:
What happens if (and when) we lose out next week and end up 11th or 12th at the end of the season,would it be considered a failiure?

I think most people would say yes, this isn't a " Hughes out" post but with the money that has been spent then 11th or 12th would be a poor return.

I can't seem to get over why no progress WHATSOEVER! has been made with our away form. We've had ample time to put it right and we should be doing a lot better than 11th or 12th. Hughes and the players have to get a grip. Is it too much to ask that we put in at least one good away performance in? Its April, for crying out loud. WTF have we been doing.

marco said:
robbo i think we can and will finish 7th,i think we will still go through on thursday,the sason is far from over but i think things at city have to be addressed MH being one,in all honesty i hope he continues and takes us forward but as the weeks go by i feel he's not our man im afraid
i agree with this geezer

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.