Sevilla (A) DIY Travel/Accomodation thread

Looks like a wet one next week, and not only the weather..
Is the away area uncovered at Seville??

Just reading the Travel Advice document that the club have sent me and it says "In Spain it is obligatory to carry an ID document at all times. You will need your passport for entry into the stadium for ticket identification purposes". Considering I'm going to be on the piss all day, I'm not happy about carrying my passport because knowing my luck I'll lose the fucker lol, Does anyone think they will check passports? I've been to watch City at Barcelona and Santander and at neither ground were passports asked for.

Same 'advice' for Monchengladbach and nobody in the away end was asked for ID. Might be worth having some if you're in the home section and have a home printed ticket just in case.

Looks like a wet one next week, and not only the weather..
Is the away area uncovered at Seville??

Only the posh seats from halfway up the main stand are covered, so if it rains you get wet.

The away section is the south east corner upper tier.

Just looked at the email from the club... seats uncovered and first come first served as contrary to what it says on the tickets seats numbers are not allocated.. Also seems a bit extreme advising getting to the ground at 7:15 for am 8:45 ko...

Just arrived in Benidorm fora couple of days before flying to Seville Monday. Anyone recommend a decent boozer for today's game

Sports bar across the road and slightly down a smidgens from the Ambassador Playa
About six doors past them celebrity chefs John and Joseph
They have 3 telly's and a big screen
Happy days pal

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.