Sevilla (N) | UEFA Super Cup | Post-Match Thread

Highlight for me - seeing Jack engage so much with the blind girl on the stage. Pep and Kyle did as well - camera cut away from a lot of it. Some didn’t but genuinely heart-warming to see the “football family” It takes a second but lasts a lifetime - good lad is our Jack
Such a good human, never goes unnoticed.

I didn't think it was a bad performance at all , not too much to be negative about

We were playing a team that has been in European finals so many times and won them. you're not just going to turn up and roll over teams like this in a final. I know it's not the Champions League final and it's seen as a lesser trophy but the point stands. these games are often tight games as we have found out in the Champions League finals we have won and lost, they were settled by one goal because the chances in these games are often very limited.

the good thing is we are getting over the line, that's what great teams do when they can't just roll teams over and that's a massive thing. so I think we should look at the positives of that.

We can certainly play much better but we are two games into the season and have nowhere near hit our stride

Last edited:
TELEMMGLPICT000345961480_16922209359030_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqEj4jaOqMk1CijEKs9qKDrIDP9hjNAQU8_54Eb1ju90w.jpeg

TELEMMGLPICT000345962598_16922218754720_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqpVlberWd9EgFPZtcLiMQf0Rf_Wk3V23H2268P_XkPxc.jpeg

TELEMMGLPICT000345962599_16922218947340_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqihVibxPbOwKDCDIL8LViR75qh9cfU8a8nPeLP9jiHHc.jpeg

TELEMMGLPICT000345961023_16922208002920_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqCceMXJtaZGMG8GkK7K3ZQlvwUTs18iYyN3VHiu7K_g0.jpeg

Missing half of last season's team in this game but another pot in the collection. Hopefully expected transfers will happen and we can go again with a refreshed squad and KDB back for the business end of the season.

Yeah we won a glorified friendly, which really serves no purpose other than to allow Uefa to make more money, and to increase the number of games we have to play.
Fucking stupid post lol, were all over the back pages again 'worldwide' lifting another trophy, have you any idea what that does? it gets sponsors drooling to invest more

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.