Sevilla (N) | UEFA Super Cup | Post-Match Thread

Fucking stupid post lol, were all over the back pages again 'worldwide' lifting another trophy, have you any idea what that does? it gets sponors drooling to invest more
Don't expect him to understand what you're saying - he clearly doesn't understand football. He seems to think we shouldn't bother trying to win these trophies........

Just got back to our apt, metro was a doddle. Fans were superb, loud and proud dunno how it sounded on telly. Few tourists there but mostly hard core blues, of course it's a good trophy to win, especially for those of us that went, would've took the shine off the holiday otherwise.
Stadium was fucking roasting which must have affected the players. We were supplied with free water which was nice.
What? You weren't sent to a gravel car park a mile from the stadium in complete darkness to catch an imaginary shuttle bus?... UEFA scum are slipping

Glad you enjoyed it. City fans could be heard all the way through the match and there were clearly plenty there

Enjoy your night and the rest of your holiday

Miles of last season performances but early days yet & a wins a win i suppose.
Was saying before the penalty shootout that i cant remember seeing Ederson save a penalty.
Let’s be honest, I doubt many goalkeepers would have got near any of those penalties of Seville’s tonight. Until the last, they were superb. I didn’t think they were going to miss any.

What? You weren't sent to a gravel car park a mile from the stadium in complete darkness to catch an imaginary shuttle bus?... UEFA scum are slipping

Glad you enjoyed it. City fans could be heard all the way through the match and there were clearly plenty there

Enjoy your night and the rest of your holiday
Can't praise the metro system enough, been here a week and loved using it. 8 euro for a 5 day pass.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.