Sevilla U19s v City U19s 3/11/2015

Terrible refereeing. Being heavily influenced by the locals. The Roberts yellow was a clear penalty and there have been a few other questionable decisions since but the Bryan one takes the absolute cake.

Bryan must have slapped the guy trying to get him off the pitch with the back of his hand right in front of the ref. Hard for the camera to pick up.

What the hell is that about?!

He is down with a head injury - which is automatically under the rule of the game requiring a stop of play for medical attention. The ref allows someone to run halfway down the pitch and push him, when he's clearly struggling, then books him and gives Bryan a straight red for just protecting himself!

I repeat what I said before, this Seville team are cunts. A bunch of spoilt wankers who are largely shite at football so moan about every decision. I hope someone fucking crunches them before the game is out. Vieira hopefully.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.