Seville away tickets on sale.

Update on the mask situation.
Half hour into the bus ride from Faro to Seville driver stops at a small town and insists everyone wears a mask, think it was something to do with going over the Spanish border.
Seems they might be more strict with the mask rules on public transport in Spain.
Top info. Flying into Faro tomorrow and doing the same journey on Tues morning.

How has the bus journey been?

Top info. Flying into Faro tomorrow and doing the same journey on Tues morning.

How has the bus journey been?
The bus journey was bumpy to say the least, a fair few rough sections of road.
He stopped at a services for a good half hour when we were only about 20 mile from Seville. He didn't refuel or anything, so I thought it was a bit daft being so close to the destination.
It took about 3 hours with the stop, and they're a few companys that do it.
We used Asla which I thought went from the Airport but it went from a bus station a few miles away.
I'd doublecheck where your departure point is.

The bus journey was bumpy to say the least, a fair few rough sections of road.
He stopped at a services for a good half hour when we were only about 20 mile from Seville. He didn't refuel or anything, so I thought it was a bit daft being so close to the destination.
It took about 3 hours with the stop, and they're a few companys that do it.
We used Asla which I thought went from the Airport but it went from a bus station a few miles away.
I'd doublecheck where your departure point is.
Thanks mate.

Flying into Seville later and in a hotel in the Old Town

Anyone done that transfer?

Just wondering if I should just into a taxi or if there is an easy bus or train connection

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.