Seville City break

Chrisja1000

I'm looking at booking a City break in May to Seville or Valencia, how did any Blues get to Seville for the game as there are no direct flights from Manchester. Same for Valencia. Any suggestions would be great.

I took the steam train to Gatwick for £40 return and flew from there on EasyJet
Got a hotel in the old town, round the corner from the players' hotel for £26 a night

We flew EasyJet Liverpool-Madrid and then got the high speed train down to Seville which only takes 2hrs 35mins. Going again with the gf in June and flying Manc-Madrid with Ryanair this time (less than £70 each), plus the train down to Seville again. Having 3 days there and 2 back in Madrid.

I'm looking at booking a City break in May to Seville or Valencia, how did any Blues get to Seville for the game as there are no direct flights from Manchester. Same for Valencia. Any suggestions would be great.

I flew into Barcelona and took a train to Valencia, stopping at Tarragona for a few days on the way.

Ryanair to Malaga and jump on the train. If you have time i'd highly recommend Granada (in fact i think i prefer it to Seville, although Seville is fantastic as well) and a day trip to Cadiz.

Seville was ok. Lots of eateries and a cafe bar culture throughout. Everyone except for the Sevilla yobs were friendly and welcoming. Real Betis especially.

Flew direct from Gatwick in less than three hours.

Great city, had my honeymoon there. Got back in time to witness the Maine Road Massacre, happy days!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.