Sgt Alexander Blackman

This terrorist would if he had a chance killed every male member of your family, take your female members as sex slaves, he was not a freedom fighter as he was characterised on a Manchester radio news station I heard this dinner time, he was a murdering piece of shit

Last edited:
He should have never been jailed and this should never had been brought to trial. He was sent there to kill the enemy that is what he did. It was a war zone. Courts ruling on decisions have no idea of the situation the participants are in during a war. You go YouTube and their are loads of videos of snipers and apache gunships etc taking out terrorists and they often have no firm knowledge that these people were/are a direct immediate threat. So what's the difference. Awful decision.

MOO_48361-e1436454579853.jpg

Geddon, Royal. Yer did a job a very few could.

Let em pass judgement from the comfort of their home and from behind a computer.

Most have no fuckin' clue whatsoever!!

It's there to protect every soldier and we are better than the terrorists
The Geneva convention was drafted to protect protagonists who signed up to it's tenets during wars between them.
The Taliban, along with, Hamas, Alqaeda,and the IRA, are proscribed terrorist organisations, maybe there is an argument
about the moral issues in killing a terrorist who had been involved in nailing your comrades body parts to trees, but I don't
think invoking the Geneva convention is valid.

The way this soldier has been treated is nothing short of shameful. He had been sent there to do a job, and take out the Taliban. The man he killed was part of the Taliban, the very people who have been trying to kill him and his friends every day. War does strange things to people, and you can't expect people to act rationally when in war zone and in the state of mind you end up with.

If anyone should be in jail for the death of actual innocents in Afghanistan it should be Blair. These politicians sit in their ivory towers sending men off to war, and then dictating to them how they should act when everyone knows for a fact most of them woulndn't even have the balls to go anywhere near a fight never mind a war zone.

Last edited by a moderator:
Knew he was breaking Geneva convention so manslaughter is minimum. But why wasn't it covered up?

When reading about this case initially, the liberal tree-hugging side of me thought 'Under the Geneva Convention, that's a bit of a shit trick'.

A moment later I stopped being such a girl and remembered that our soldiers are first and foremost trained to kill the enemy, who should rightly shit their pants at the very prospect of facing them, not chu-hoi and be airlifted back to our gaff in time for a hot dinner and a friendly chat.

Fuck that Taliban bastard, him and all his mates. They want to live in the stone age, let's help them out.

He broke the Geneva convention which is there for a reason so should be punished, but i'm glad he killed the ****

When reading about this case initially, the liberal tree-hugging side of me thought 'Under the Geneva Convention, that's a bit of a shit trick'.

A moment later I stopped being such a girl and remembered that our soldiers are first and foremost trained to kill the enemy, who should rightly shit their pants at the very prospect of facing them, not chu-hoi and be airlifted back to our gaff in time for a hot dinner and a friendly chat.

Fuck that Taliban bastard, him and all his mates. They want to live in the stone age, let's help them out.

Just playing devils advocate for the moment. There's a strong argument that his actions could have endangered the lives of other British soldiers. If you start executing prisoners, then even when they are outnumbered and surrounded they will see no point in surrendering. They might as well fight to the death and take as many of the enemy with them as they can.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.