shadygiz Re: Its a Quiet thread?

mcfcliam said:
Rammy Blue said:
umpteen thousand views would suggest otherwise....

fishing?

It was still shit, if a mod deleted all the general chat posts in there, it'd left about 500 posts.

The thread was fuck all to do with transfers and just a dull bore after a while.

I'm not a mod and have fuck all power, just saying what I thought of the thread.
thats fair enough mate but some people wanted to post in it, slanging matches should't rob them of that.

mcfcliam said:
Rammy Blue said:
umpteen thousand views would suggest otherwise....

fishing?

It was still shit, if a mod deleted all the general chat posts in there, it'd left about 500 posts.

The thread was fuck all to do with transfers and just a dull bore after a while.

I'm not a mod and have fuck all power, just saying what I thought of the thread.

See mods, here is a classic example of a fucking pathetic post.

Obviously read the whole thread but still couldn't stay away from it, you really couldn't make it up.

Stay out of the fucking thread if it bothers you that much.

Rammy Blue said:
mcfcliam said:

Obviously read the whole thread but still couldn't stay away from it, you really couldn't make it up.

Dear me, and you wonder why the thread was removed?

Probably 'cos of aggressive posters like you who have a go at people for having an opinion.

I checked the thread for transfer news, never got any like, all I got was jokes or people talking about fish.

To be fair the Mods on here are bias and I agree with Zin that some get away with more than others, one mod in paticular which I will not name is on a major power surge.

Why constantly lock threads because you can't be arsed deleting posts that need to be deleted ? After all that is your responsibility in being a Mod.

I got banned lastweek for swearing at Freestyler, I mean swearing FFS. We are adults why the fuck can we not swear at each other ? (I will probably be banned now i said the F word :O ).

Sort it out Ric SOME of the mods on here are like dictators and take their internet police role far too seriously.

mcfcliam said:
Rammy Blue said:

Dear me, and you wonder why the thread was removed?

Probably 'cos of aggressive posters like you who have a go at people for having an opinion.

I checked the thread for transfer news, never got any like, all I got was jokes or people talking about fish.

lol,liam has a point about the fish:) so though does rammy, if you like a thread or it intrests you join in, if not move on to the next topic, thats how it should be for all posters on all threads, nobody should come and abuse people because they dont like the content of the thread . posters should stay out of the discussion or just lurk till they have something to say is a proper manner.

Rammy Blue said:
mcfcliam said:

I think the problem with the It`s Quiet thread was,it` was easy for ITK`s to post vague info on transfers.The thread was never about any specific player so anything posted could be anyone with have been linked with.

We have loads of threads about different players with have been linked with,so why can`t we keep the Transfer Forum simple and have just that.Then if any of the ITK`s have any info they want to share would have to go in the specific thread.( if they want to share it that is)

Now don`t get me wrong this is not at dig at any ITK`s,i do believe some get good info.But i think a few were getting a little pissed of with vagueness of the info,you could interpret it to mean any player you wanted.

Rammy Blue said:
mcfcliam said:

this ^^^^^

the stereotypical cry baby

Rammy Blue said:
mcfcliam said:

this ^^^^^

the stereotypical cry baby

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.