shadygiz Re: Its a Quiet thread?

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
BenchillBlue said:
I am kinda bored tonight, so i'm just jumping on the bandwagon of empty headed ppl.

ul find this funny one day m8
Doubt it pal.. BM has become a shit place with it's hounding of "ITK", personally i think reqardless if it's true or not, ppl hound the fuck out of "ITK" to the point where they have to explain there selfs before they post. I know some are shite, but most like Tlm are asserts to this site reqardless if there right or wrong.

BenchillBlue said:
Doubt it pal.. BM has become a shit place with it's hounding of "ITK", personally i think reqardless if it's true or not, ppl hound the fuck out of "ITK" to the point where they have to explain there selfs before they post. I know some are shite, but most like Tlm are asserts to this site reqardless if there right or wrong.

I know mate, he's my brother....was pulling your leg

Danamy said:
allan harper said:
some of us are on that thread from the moment we get up or as soon as we get into work till bedtime ! All were doing is waiting for tolme/zim or any other itk to post some info, so in the mean time to past the hours we have a laugh. Most of what is posted is childish but it ISNT doing no one any harm until the serious squad start getting all touchy.

The easiest way to look for any info that may or may not of been posted is to use the search button on the itk people.

Ive add all the itk people as friends so if i havent much time to read all the thread i just search their posts, easy peesy jap a fooking kneesy !

Obviously thats to difficult for the Maffia....

That's way too sensible for on here.............any chance you could get your brain removed and then come back and join in?

ive ruined the thread !... not happy about that im going to bed.

BenchillBlue said:

I know mate, he's my brother....was pulling your leg
This is why i should use this site a tad more..

BenchillBlue said:

Hardly m8, alot more hounding is done by the people mithering asking questions that they dont no the answer to, enthusiasm is great but comon.

not aimed at you.

Zin i take it you are now retired from posting any ITK as is Tolm, good on you i say.
Nice while it lasted lads, but this is my retirement post. Have a good life young Zin. Thanks de niro you should be promoted and you are the best mod on here by a stretch. Shadyspunk is also a good lad ;).

Love you Tolmies Facking Hairdoo !

Peace out.

chazmcfc said:
Zin i take it you are now retired from posting any ITK as is Tolm, good on you i say.
Nice while it lasted lads, but this is my retirement post. Have a good life young Zin. Thanks de niro you should be promoted and you are the best mod on here by a stretch. Shadyspunk is also a good lad ;).

Peace out.

you got any info before you go ;)

Ticket For Schalke said:
BenchillBlue said:

Hardly m8, alot more hounding is done by the people mithering asking questions that they dont no the answer to, enthusiasm is great but comon.

not aimed at you.
Is that not the same thing?.. My point being, you know the ppl that talk common sense, and the ppl that talk shite.. Not aimed at you.<br /><br />-- Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:35 pm --<br /><br />
Ticket For Schalke said:
chazmcfc said:

Peace out.

Yea, don't use CAPS in a forum, it's regarded as souting..

Ticket For Schalke said:
chazmcfc said:

Peace out.

PMSL.

Fuck the retirement i am ITK woooooo x
Love you TFS XXXXXXX

shadygiz said:
Robbo. said:
I dont mean the people who use it proplerly, Its the ones who spoil it.

how am i supposed to ban one side in the argument and not the other :S

that's hardly fair

ban the ones being dicks and not providing entertainment

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.