Shakhtar Donetsk vs Dinamo Kiev - kicked off big time

MCFC1993

And you thought Chelsea vs Spurs was bad...Stepanenko goes up to the Kiev fans and kisses the badge so to speak in front of them, on his way back he gets a few shoves and Yarmalenko just volleys him. Safe to say Yaramlenko wont be playing for a while and the Ukrainian national side is going to be a mess at the Euro's.

football...bloody hell!!

on a positive note, it was good technique with the kick though!

Haha, nightmare for the Ukrainian FA, dish out too longer suspension and one of their best players will miss the Euro's. Can't get away with that though, i'm sure UEFA will have to step in.

Twattenburg would have difused that in a heartbeat.
A strong talking to for the kick and that's it I'd have thought. Maybe book a random player who hasn't already been booked for dissent. Spineless twat

Haha, nightmare for the Ukrainian FA, dish out too longer suspension and one of their best players will miss the Euro's. Can't get away with that though, i'm sure UEFA will have to step in.
It will be a domestic ban only won't it?
For the sake of good tv I'm praying they are both on the plane to France, it's gonna be hilarious :)

Good to see from Yarmolenko. It's a shame only about 3 of our players show similar passion for our fanbase. Wouldn't complain if we saw more fight in both games v United this season, we rolled over for them at our place, even allowed Rashford to taunt our fans and Lingard to raise his hands at our players.

Good to see from Yarmolenko. It's a shame only about 3 of our players show similar passion for our fanbase. Wouldn't complain if we saw more fight in both games v United this season, we rolled over for them at our place, even allowed Rashford to taunt our fans and Lingard to raise his hands at our players.

Good to see some Neanderthals advocating assault ey.

A strong talking to for the kick and that's it I'd have thought. Maybe book a random player who hasn't already been booked for dissent. Spineless twat

He would probably send off the guy who had been kicked, for obstructing his foot.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.