Shall We Bombard The Hamburg Fans?

jrb

Right, it's full time, we've scored 2 or 3 and we're through!! The players and the fans are going mental and the Hamburg fans are stood there in disbelief.

We need to cheer them up. They need a momento of the night to take back to Hamburg. I suggest 111, 110 and the SS bombard their section with inflatable bananas. They will either see the funny side of it and keep them or they'll start lobbing them back at us. Before you know it, Germany has declared war on England again and Angela Merkel has cut off all diplomatic ties with Gordon Brown.

PS. Inflatable bananas cannot cause injury or harm. Don't worry.

cheeseburger said:
10 english bananas.... lol.
you crazy German you we may have ten bananas but you all................................
images

nuff said prepare for death by big blow up banana

ratherdeadthanred said:
I can see Thursday, ending up the first major battle of the fans inside COMS.

Not there for Birmingham a couple seasons back? Chelsea a few seasons before or PSG this season?

I can't see anything kicking off whatsoever, both sets of fans seem to have been very respectful to each other on the whole.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.